Abuli, Firecracker Flower - Plant
( 22 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Russelia equisetiformis
Bloom time: Flowers freely
Height: 2.00 to 4.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
During the active growing season from March to October, the soil should be kept evenly moist but never soggy. Feed every 2 weeks with a soluble, house plant fertilizer that has been diluted by 50%.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: temperatures of 75° with cooler, 60°-65° nights.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Also grows well in moist soils at the periphery of ponds or water gardens.
- Site in locations sheltered from strong winds.
- Cascading stems may root where they touch the ground, either accidentally or by design, and new plants can be potted up when this occurs.
Containers may be set in the ground to cascade over walls or sunk in damp soils at the edge of ponds or water gardens. Stems may also be tied to a trellis up against a wall. Container plants are an excellent addition to a bird garden or rock garden.
- Overwinter as a houseplant in a warm sun room (if well sited, it may continue to bloom throughout winter) or force into dormancy by cutting stems back hard and storing in a dark, cool, dry corner of a basement or frost free garage.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems.