Wild Asparagus, Shatavari - Plant
( 108 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: asparagus fern
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The fern may dry out to the point it appears dead; however, outdoor springtime temperatures generally revive them. Keep the plant well watered in all situations and repot every few years. Care of asparagus ferns indoors involves misting the arching stems to provide humidity to the plant.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 60 to 75ºF
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The fern may dry out to the point it appears dead; however, outdoor springtime temperatures generally revive them.
- Keep the plant well watered in all situations and repot every few years.
- Care of asparagus ferns indoors involves misting the arching stems to provide humidity to the plant.
Where winter hardy, it may be grown in borders or along foundations. Forms an interesting ground cover. Use in pots, containers and hanging baskets. Container plants make excellent houseplants for bright, sun-filtered areas.
- Unverified information In Ayurvedic medicine, the root of Satavari is used in the form of juice, paste, decoction and powder to treat intrinsic haemorrhage, diarrhoea, piles, hoarseness of voice, cough, arthritis, poisoning, diseases of female genital tract, erysipelas, fever, as aphrodisiac and as rejuvinative.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.