Watercress - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Rorippa nasturtium-aquaticum
Bloom time: May to frost
Height: 1.00 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Fill a recycled container. After putting holes in the base of the container, fill it 3/4 full of seed compost. Add watercress seeds. Sprinkle watercress seeds over the surface of the seed compost.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 55 degrees
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Keep soil moist at all times.
- Make sure there s always water in the plastic tray.
- Trim the watercress.
Beds, borders, meadows, cottage gardens, cutting gardens.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Susceptible to downy and powdery mildew.
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/ http://www.flowersofindia.net/ http://www.hgtv.com