Verbena - Plant
( 251 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: garden verbena
Bloom time: May to October
Height: 0.75 to 1.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant the verbena seedlings in late spring or early summer. Make sure that you are well past your last frost and the days are long. Ensure they are planted in well-drained soil. After you place them in the ground, fertilize the ground with flower fertilizer.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: The verbena flower is not particular about soil, except that it must be well-draining. Poor soil is acceptable for verbena growing conditions. Perennial varieties of the verbena flower are often lost when planted in soil that becomes soggy following heavy winter snow or spring rain well-draining well draining
Temprature: 24.6 °C.
Fertilizer: Apply Any organic fertilizer
- Some are hesitant to remove parts of the plant regularly, but this is often necessary when planting verbena for summer blooms.
- When blooms slow, trim the entire plant back by one fourth for a new show of flowers in two to three weeks.
- Fertilize lightly following the trim and water well.
Verbesina alternifolia commonly called wingstem or yellow ironweed is a tall, weedy, clump-forming perennial that is native to woodland areas in eastern and central North America. In Missouri, it typically occurs in low open or rich woods, wood margins, meadows, thickets and in alluvial soils near streams, sloughs and ditches throughout most of the state (Steyermark).
- Best naturalized in native plant gardens, wildflower meadows or cottage gardens.
- Plants may be difficult to find in commerce other than through sources specializing in native plants.
e.g:for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.