Velaiti saunf - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Foeniculum vulgare
Bloom time: July to August;
Height: 24-36 in
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Grow peonies in deep, fertile, humus-rich, moist soil that drains well. Soil pH should be neutral. The soil will benefit from the addition of organic material in the planting hole. If the soil is heavy or very sandy, enrich it with compost. Incorporate about 1 cup of bonemeal into the soil. Tamp soil firmly.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 25º F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Spare the fertilizer.
- Work the soil well before you plant, mixing in a little fertilizer, and that should be enough.
- Deadhead peony blossoms as soon as they begin to fade, cutting to a strong leaf so that the stem doesn’t stick out of the foliage.
- Cut the foliage to the ground in the fall to avoid any overwintering disease.
Many gardeners wonder why so many ants crawl on the peony buds. They are eating nectar in exchange for attacking bud-eating pests. Never spray the ants; they’re helping you nurture peonies to bloom.
- Foeniculum vulgare (Apiaceae) commonly known as fennel is a well known and important medicinal and aromatic plant widely used as carminative, digestive, lactogogue and diuretic and in treating respiratory and gastrointestinal disorders.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.