Thunbergia Mysorensis, Mysore Trumpet Vine - Plant
( 332 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Clock Vine, Lady’s Slipper Vine, Dolls’ Shoes
Color: Bicolored reddish brown and yellow.
Bloom time: All year round.
Height: 6-10 meters long.
Difficulty level: Medium.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun to light shade.
Soil: Moderately fertile humus soil with a mix of sand and should be well-drained.
Water: Water moderately and regularly, keeping it evenly moist. More water during hot seasons and less in cooler clime.
Fertilizer: Feed fortnightly or monthly with a flowering fertilizer to boost flowering.
- Encourage bushiness by tip pinching during formative years.
- Require regular pruning to keep it within control as it can be quite unruly with its haphazard branching, as well as to promote more blooms.
- Grow it to cover and decorate garden fences, trellises, arbors and arches.
- An ideal landscape flowering vine that can be grown on ground or containers for added interest.