Tansy - Plant
( 11 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Tanacetum mutellinum
Bloom time: July-September.
Height: 3 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The plant may get three to four feet tall and sports button-like yellow flowers on top of stiff stems. The leaves are ferny and alternate on reddish purple stems. The flowers grow in clusters and are from ¼ to ½ inch in diameter. Common tansy plants reproduce prolifically from seed or rhizomes.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 24 - 39F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Tansy plants need little supplemental care, other than the occasional watering.
- Their hardiness means they thrive in most areas of the country but they can become a nuisance if not managed carefully.
Common tansy plants reproduce prolifically from seed or rhizomes.
- Using tansy in landscaping borders with other flowers combines its ease of care with the sunny blooms for an upbeat perennial plant.
Tansy plants are found growing wild in meadows, roadsides, ditches and other natural areas. The weedy herb is also an attractive flowering addition to a cottage or wildflower garden, but watch out or the plant will spread to unwanted areas. Keep an eye on the plant and learn methods on how to keep tansy from taking over the garden.
- Despite serious safety concerns, the parts of the tansy plant that grow above the ground are used to make medicine.
- Tansy is used for digestive tract problems including stomach and intestinal ulcers, certain gallbladder conditions, gas, bloating, stomachache, stomach spasms, and poor appetite.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.