Tagar Double - Plant
( 8 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Abelia chinensis, Caprifoliaceae, Alcea rosea, Malvaceae, Double Hollyhock. Alcea rosea, Malvaceae
Bloom time: July to September
Height: 5.00 to 8.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The vining varieties require a support structure as some can get 15 feet tall. All plants prefer sun to light shade sites with well-draining and moderately fertile soil. Install the plant in the ground at the same level it was growing in the nursery pot. Most plants are grafted onto the common rootstock because of its superior hardiness.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 13 to 24 (°C)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Deadhead religiously and keep beds clean.
- Every leaf has a growth bud, so removing old flower blossoms encourages the plant to make more flowers instead of using the energy to make seeds.
- Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects.
Specimen, group or mass. Border, foundation or hedge. Site in areas where the flowers and fragrance plus the visiting butterflies may be easily observed. Straight species is infrequently marketed in commerce.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems.