Strawberry Sweet Charlie, Jharaber ( Grafted ) - Plant
( 346 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Fragaria ananassa
Bloom time: June
Height: 18-24 inches
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Sweet Charlie strawberry plants have an atypical ripening profile that can be quite variable. Generally the variety has two weeks of early production that produces very good, high-quality strawberries. However, after the initial two weeks, size tends to drop off drastically in the early midseason.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 15 °C.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Sweet Charlie is a vigorous produce and a great choice for the home garden.
- They are firm, can tolerate gentle shipping over short distances, and have deep red mature strawberries.
- The plants have leaves that are medium to dark green, slightly cupped, and semi-glossy.
And, even more interestingly, a second crop of very large Sweet Charlie berries are produced in the last week of strawberry season in some years even though they are June-bearing plants. Generally, however, a Sweet Charlie strawberry plant will produce between 1 and 2 pints of strawberries per season.
- Sweet Charlie strawberry plants are vigorous once established.
- They attract butterflies and bees, but birds will also visit once the strawberries start ripening.
- To prevent loss, bird netting can be used.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.