Sterculia Alata, Buddha Coconut - Plant
( 158 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Buddha Coconut
Bloom time: September-October
Height: 30 m (100 ft)
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Red flowers grow into huge, very pretty, five-sectioned seed pods with red interiors, which can reach 12 cm in diameter and open along one side to release up to 40 very large, shiny, black edible seeds. This large deciduous tree with an attractive buttressed trunk is found in disturbed, evergreen forests from India to Burma and Malaysia.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- THESE SEEDS HAVE ALREADY BEEN THOROUGHLY CLEANED AND SHOULD BE SOWN INTO A WELL-DRAINED, SANDY COMPOST AT ANY TIME OF THE YEAR, AND COVERED THINLY WITH SAND OR GRIT AND KEPT MOIST.
- KEEP AT BETWEEN 20-25 DEGREES C.
- SEEDS SOMETIMES GERMINATE WITHIN 4 TO 6 WEEKS ALTHOUGH SOME VARIETIES MAY TAKE VERY MUCH LONGER SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.
- PLANT OUT IN THE OPEN GROUND IN WARMER COUNTRIES OR IN A LARGE CONTAINER ELSEWHERE.
The adsorption process has not been used extensively in wastewater treatment, but demands for a better quality of treated wastewater effluent, including toxicity reduction, have led to an intensive examination and use of the process of adsorption
- skin diseases, wounds, fever
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
https://scholar.google.co.in/scholar?q=Sterculia+Alata+medical+use&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&as_vis=1 http://www.plant-world-seeds.com/store/view_seed_item/4643 http://www.flowersofindia.net/risearch/search.php?query=+%09Sterculia+Alata%2C&stpos=0&stype=AND