Stachytarpheta ( Pink ) - Plant
( 213 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Stachytarpheta
Color: dark blue
Bloom time: Spring to autumn
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Dig a hole 2 to 3 times as deep as the bulbs are high and set the bulb in the hole pointy side up. Fill the hole with soil and tamp gently.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 26° F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Start with pruning shears for smaller growth.
- Use loppers, which look like giant, long-handle shears, for growth that is more than half an inch thick.
- A small pruning saw is handy, as it cuts on both the push and the pull.
The leaves are attractive, crinkled and toothed. It is a perennial shrub that becomes woody toward the base of the stem as is grows to about one-year-old. Plants grow about 4-feet-tall by 6-feet wide before stems droop and touch the ground.
- Stachytarpheta cayennensis is a species of flowering plant in the verbena family known by .
- This plant has some uses in traditional medicine.
- Several Latin
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use