Snowbush - Plant
( 5 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
The tiny flowers go generally unnoticed. Full sun provides best colour and growth results. Keep moist until completely established.
Early spring fertilization is recommended. Light pruning may be necessary to keep compact habit.
Common name: Snow bush.
Color: Pale Green, Green, White/Near White
Bloom time: Mid Winter
Height: 1 ft. to 3 ft.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
In the garden, grow in fertile soil and partial or light dappled shade, especially in the hot summer months, and consistently moist soil. Pinch out stem tips when young to promote branching growth.
Indoors, grow in bright filtered light with ample water during the growing season. Fertilize monthly. Water sparingly in winter.
Sunlight: Moderate to bright indirect light
Soil: Good-quality house plant potting mix.
Water: Water thoroughly and often to maintain moist soil. Do not allow the soil to dry out at any time.
Temprature: Average room temperatures 65-75°F/18-24°C. This tender tropical will tolerate a minimum of 60°F/16°C.
Fertilizer: Feed every 2 to 3 weeks in spring and summer with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
- Pinch out stem tips when young to promote branching growth.
- Make this tropical beauty feel at home by boosting the humidity around it.
- Set the pot on a pebble tray or use a room humidifier to keep the relative humidity above 50%.
- Also keep the soil moist at all times.
- Snow Bush grows quickly and will get quite large if not pruned.
- Cut the stems with sharp pruners to avoid tearing them.
- Make the cut just above a leaf node at a 45° angle.
- Prune to your heart s content -- you won t hurt this vigorous grower.
- Re-pot in spring.
- This fast-growing shrub will need a new home every couple years.
- Move it up to a pot one size larger when it outgrows its current one.
- Used as Beds and Borders, Container, Indoor Plant.
- It s an excellent cottage-garden landscape staple, best left to grow fluffy rather than manicured.
http://www.finegardening.com/snow-bush-breynia-disticha-roseo-picta http://www.south-florida-plant-guide.com/snowbush.html http://www.guide-to-houseplants.com/snow-bush.html