Share Memories Wiith Ground Cover - Plant
( 1 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Physalis tomentosa
Bloom time: Early summer
Height: 1.5 meters
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
My favorite ground-cover plants spread quickly without aggressively taking over the way that English ivy (Hedera helix) does. And they look stunning with little care. A few vigorous ground covers can even withstand foot traffic or the rowdy antics of pets.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 70 degrees
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Evergreen in my Atlanta garden, creeping raspberry has rough, thick textured leaves that are rounded with irregular edges.
- Up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter, they start out rich green in spring.
- When cool fall weather arrives, some leaves take on tinges of orange, red, and then bronze, persisting through the winter.
- The underside of the leaves look as if they ve been spray-painted bronze.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.