Share Memories with Aralia - Plant
( 2 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Grape-Leaf Eleuthero
Bloom time: late summer,
Height: 75-90 cm 29-35 inches
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
False aralia is native to New Caledonia. The lower foliage bear a strong resemblance to marijuana, but the plants are not related. Although you can grow them outdoors in USDA plant hardiness zones 10 and 11, they are grown as houseplants in most parts of the country. You can also grow them in outdoor pots, but they are difficult to acclimate to indoor conditions after spending a summer outdoors.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Place the false aralia houseplant near a sunny window where it will receive bright to moderate light, but where the sun’s rays never fall directly on the plant.
- Direct sun can cause the leaf tips and edges to turn brown.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.