Sesame - Plant
( 27 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Sesamum laciniatum
Bloom time: September-December.
Height: 4 -7 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant sesame in full sunlight spaced 2-3 feet apart to allow healthy development. Once established, sesame can thrive even in high temperatures with little water. Flowers will eventually develop into dozens of elongated seed pods. Seeds are ready to be harvested when these pods turn brown and begin to open.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 77°F to 80°F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Sesame is best started indoors 4 weeks prior to the last frost of spring.
- Seeds should be sown in a lightweight potting medium, approximately 1/4" or less beneath the surface of the soil.
- Keep moist.
- Seeds can be collected once most of the seed pods have turned green.
The monsoon crop is planted in May and harvested in August, quickly unleashing new supplies into markets
- Unverified information Leaves are antibilious.
- Seeds are demulcant, diuretic, tonic, muscilaginous and aphrodesiac.
- Used in male impotence, gonorrhoea, and incontinence.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.