Sedum Rubrotinctum Aurora - Plant
( 15 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: jelly bean
Bloom time: May
Height: 6 to 8 inches
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
This colorful succulent does best in hot, sunny apartment balcony gardens and will look best as a “ground cover” in plant containers underneath tall plants with a small footprint, such as a jade plant pruned to look like a tree. The jelly bean plant will also look stunning in a short, squat container set on a table or in a hanging window frame-like plant container.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 26 F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water: Water the jelly bean plant more in the spring and summer, but still let it dry out in between waterings.
- Plant Sedum rubrotinctum in well-draining potting soil and never let it sit in water.
While the plant is small, water around the root zone, about 3 to 4 in. from the plant. To protect the plant, it may help to put snail or slug bait around the ste
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Birds and squirrels will show interest in the seeds. if you plan to use the seeds, deter critters with barrier devices. As seed heads mature and flowers droop, you can cover each one with white polyspun garden fleece.