Scrophularia marilandica - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: figwort
Bloom time: July to September
Height: 5.00 to 10.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Small red flowers that look like odd bulbous birds decorate the branches of redbirds-in-a-tree from summer through fall. This moderately hardy perennial is a rare high altitude plant endemic to the mountains of New Mexico.
It is most commonly found growing on rocky north-facing slopes or cliffs in piñon-juniper or other gymnosperm communities. On occasion it can be found growing at the base of canyons.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Plants require water, sunlight and the right temperature environment to thrive.
- One of the keys to understanding how to care for plants indoors is to understand how they naturally thrive outdoors.
Dappled shade of woodland gardens.
- Rhizomes and roots are used to treat high blood pressure, fever, bile and other intestinal pains and cold and sore throats
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems
http://www.learn2grow.com/search-plants-for/q=scrophularia-marilandica-plant http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?taxonid=287073&isprofile=0& http://www.flowersofindia.net/risearch/search.php?query=figwort&stpos=0&stype=AND