Saraca Asoca, Sita Ashok, Ashoka Tree - Plant
( 240 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Asok, Ashok, Asogam, Wu You Hua, Osaka
Bloom time: April to May
Height: 1.00 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant bulbs in autumn. Plants do not thrive in Zones 9 to 10 without a period of refrigeration; they need a cold, dormant period. Select a site with soil that drains well. How can you tell? After a good rain, find a spot that is the first to dry out.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Temprature: 26-28 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- plant care is not difficult but does require vigilance.
- The vines need to be trained early when they are young.
- You may use plant ties or just weave them through trellis sections.
- Fertilize the plant in spring just before new growth appears.
- Pinch off the tips of the vines in the second year to promote branching which will fill the trellis with bushy growth.
Plant in groups for ornamental interest and to insure pollination of female plants will occur with subsequent production of showy red berries. Best left undisturbed in shady woodland gardens, wild gardens or native plant areas.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems.