Sapindus Mukorossi, Ritha - Plant
( 36 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Reetha, Chinese Soapberry, North Indian soapnut, Washing nuts
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 20.00 to 50.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant bulbs in autumn. Plants do not thrive in Zones 9 to 10 without a period of refrigeration; they need a cold, dormant period. Select a site with soil that drains well. How can you tell? After a good rain, find a spot that is the first to dry out.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: 20 °C to 30 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- plant care is not difficult but does require vigilance.
- The vines need to be trained early when they are young.
- You may use plant ties or just weave them through trellis sections.
- Fertilize the plant in spring just before new growth appears.
- Pinch off the tips of the vines in the second year to promote branching which will fill the trellis with bushy growth.
Lawn specimen, small shade tree, patio tree or screen where winter hardy.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Powdery mildew, leaf blight and leaf spot may appear in some areas.