Sagargota - Plant
( 20 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Fever nut, Bonduc nut, सागरगोटा
Bloom time: June to July
Height: 20.00 to 40.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work. Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance. Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal. Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 40-45 F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- plant care is not difficult but does require vigilance.
- The vines need to be trained early when they are young.
- You may use plant ties or just weave them through trellis sections.
- Fertilize the plant in spring just before new growth appears.
Generally considered to be an attractive but inferior landscape tree. May be used as a lawn accent in areas where soils are poor or alkaline. Avoid planting in areas where wilt is a problem.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Wilt is becoming a serious problem in many areas. Also susceptible to mimosa web worm. Self-seeding can produce numerous seedlings. Falling leaves, flowers and seed pods can pose significant clean-up problems if trees are planted near homes.