Rose (Purple) - Plant
( 158 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Rosy Spurge
Bloom time: April to May
Height: 2.00 to 2.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Rose bushes must also be located in well-drained, fertile soil. Plant dormant roses in early spring (or fall). Potted plants can be planted any time between spring and fall, but preferably spring. If you re planting bare root roses, presoak them in water for at least 24 hours prior to placing them in the ground.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Diligently water your roses.
- Soak the entire root zone at least twice a week in dry summer weather.
- Roses love water—but don t drown them.
- That is, they don t like to sit in water, and they ll die if the soil is too wet in winter
Mass, group or specimen. Shrub borders, mixed borders, woodland gardens and shade gardens. Also effective in foundation plantings or as a hedge. Woodland margins.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Rhododendrons and azaleas are susceptible to many insect and disease problems. Insect pests include aphids, borers, lacebugs, caterpillars, leafhoppers, mealybugs, nematodes, scale, thrips and whitefly.
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/ http://www.flowersofindia.net/ http://www.almanac.com