Rhoeo Spathacea Tricolor, Rhoeo Variegated - Plant
( 374 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: oyster plant, Moses in the Cradle
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
In most areas, Rhoeo is considered an annual, though in fact, it is a tender perennial. Rhoeo is hardy only in USDA plant hardiness zones 9-11. This means that it can only tolerate temperatures down to about 20 F. (-6 C.) before they are killed off. Keep in mind that this is the temperature that will kill them.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 20 F 20 F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water the tricolor rhoeo once per week.
- Water slowly and deeply down through the roots.
- In the plant s first growth season, it s especially important to maintain a consistent watering schedule to ensure a strong, healthy root system.
- During the warm months, let the topsoil dry out between waterings, but not the bottom soil.
As a houseplant, grow in hanging baskets or along shelves. Outdoors, it forms an excellent ground cover. Rock gardens. Borders.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Rot may occur if soils are kept too moist. Watch for mealybugs, scale, whiteflies and spider mites.