Plumeria, Champa (Pink) - Plant
( 179 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Plumerias are tropical trees famous for their gorgeous flowers which are used to make leis (floral garlands). In regions with cold winters, plumerias can be grown in containers and brought indoors when the weather cools in autumn. Other common names are frangipani and Hawaiian lei flower. Plumeria trees bloom in a variety of different colors.
A milky sap is exuded from the branches when they are bruised. The crown loses its leaves for a short time during the winter displaying the coarse-textured, stubby branches
Common name: Champa, frangipani, Hawaiian lei flower.
Color: Yellow, White, Green, Pink
Bloom time: The plant is blooming September or October.
Height: 1.5 to 2.5 meters
Difficulty level: medium
Planting & Care
Dig a hole twice the size of the root ball. Place a small handful of E.B. Stone Blood Meal in the bottom of the hole and incorporate into the soil. Make sure the top of the original root ball is one inch above surrounding soil.
Sunlight: Plumerias do best in full sun
Soil: They don t tolerate poorly drained soils
Water: Test soil by inch deep touch. If moist, don t water.
Temprature: prefers plenty of indirect sunlight
Fertilizer: Feed every two weeks during the blooming season from May to September.
- Plumerias require at least 1 inch of rain (or equivalent watering) each week.
- More water may be required for plumerias growing in containers, but don t overwater or the trunks will rot.
- Feed plants twice a month during the growing season with a high phosphorous fertilizer.
- Plumerias normally require little pruning, but any shaping should be done in spring.
- Plumerias are sensitive to cold and should be protected when temperatures dip into the 40Fs.
- Check periodically for pests such as spider mites, white flies, and mealybugs.
This plant is Fragrant and Good for cut flowers.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.