Phalaenopsis sp. - Plant
( 7 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Moth Orchid
Bloom time: Late winter through the spring.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: prefer dappled light (an east or west facing windowsill behind a net curtain is ideal).
Soil: They should be potted in a more typical houseplant mix that holds some moisture but still drains well.
Water: Do not let the soil dry out.
Temprature: A minimum temperature of 20°C (68°F).
Fertilizer: Give a quarter strength fertiliser once a month.
- Too much bright light can burn the leaves and turn the plants yellowish while too little will result in plants with soft leaves that don t flower.
- Repot after flowering.
- Don t over pot; wash the old compost from the roots before working the new compost gently and firmly around the roots.
- Phals do very well as houseplants and will grow and flower in a moderately bright windowsill.