Petunia (Baby Pink) - Plant
( 1 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
An annual, most of the varieties seen in gardens are hybrids.Petunias are one of the most popular bedding flowers.
Color: The plant carry red,pink,yellow,purple and white
Bloom time: Spring, Summer, Fall
Height: 4 inch
Difficulty level: Easy yo grow
Planting & Care
Petunias do best in full sun, but can handle partial shade, especially in hotter areas.
Sunlight: Most varieties prefer full sun
Soil: They need well-draining, slightly moist soil.
Water: Water them regularly
Temprature: The warm area and let them grow on in cooler temperatures
Fertilizer: Fertilize your plants monthly to ensure good growth. Double-flowered cultivars like a biweekly dose of fertilizer.
- Petunias grow best in full sun, although they ll tolerate dappled shade, especially in hot conditions.
- They need well-draining, slightly moist soil.
- In soggy soils, they become leggy.
- Regular deadheading also improves their appearance.
- An early and midsummer application of high-phosphorus fertilizer improves both blooms and vigor.
Attracts Birds, Fragrance, Good for Containers, Low Maintenance
- Its generally kep indoorand in terrac area