Pedilanthus (Red) - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: slipper plant
Bloom time: Rarely flowers indoors
Height: 2.00 to 6.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Cut off 4 to 6 inches of chosen stems using a sharp knife. Make the cutting just below a node, or where the leaf and bud join the stem. Take stem cuttings in summer for outdoor plants; you can take cutting from houseplants at anytime of the year.
Remove one-half to two-thirds of the leaves, starting from the bottom. Cut large leaves in half.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 60 degrees;
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Place the pots in a tray of about 2 inches of water to keep the soil moist.
- Place the pots in area with indirect sunlight or under grow lights for up to 14 hours a day.
- Check the plants in about two weeks.
- If they resist a slight tugging, they have established roots
Small succulent subshrub for sunny indoor areas.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems.