Pandanus Variegated (Golden) - Plant
( 5 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Pandanus tectorius Veitchii
Color: White bracts (male) greenish (female)
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 15.00 to 20.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Garden sites that receive full, all-day sun to partial afternoon shade make the best planting spots for pandans. Moist soil that retains moisture without becoming soggy results in the healthiest growth, although a pandan can tolerate some drought stress once it s established.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water garden plants once a week when there is no appreciable rainfall, supplying 1 to 3 inches of water weekly or enough to keep the soil moist.
- Indoor plants need watering when the top 1 inch of soil begins to dry.
Interesting fruit tree or ornamental for tropical to subtropical areas. Container plant for cooler climates.
- Hawai i, the juice from the aerial roots tips (ule hala) was used as a tonic and to treat scrofula
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems