Oxydendrum arboreum - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: sourwood
Color: creamy yellow
Bloom time: June to July
Height: 20.00 to 50.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Start chaste tree seeds in spring approximately four weeks before the last frost. Soak the seeds in a bowl of water for 24 hours to determine which are viable. Start the seeds that sink to the bottom and discard those that float to the surface.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 45 degree
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Sow two chaste tree seeds in each pot.
- Press the seeds onto the surface of the moistened compost mixture.
- Cover them with a 1/4-inch-thick layer of compost.
- Mist the compost liberally to settle it.
Beautiful small specimen flowering tree with multi-season interest for lawns, patios, shade gardens or open woodland areas.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Leaf spot and twig blight infrequently occur.
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/ http://www.flowersofindia.net/ http://homeguides.sfgate.com/