Ornamental Cabbage, Ornamental Kale (green) - Plant
( 2 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Brassica oleracea
Color: red and green
Bloom time: Rarely flowers
Height: 1.00 to 1.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Growing flowering kale can be done by starting seeds or with started plants purchased from the store. Because the seeds need light to germinate, they can be sprinkled directly on the surface of medium in flats or pots.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: below 60° F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Flowering kale care is pretty simple.
- Rule number 1 is not to let the plants dry out.
- They can’t stand overly dry conditions so they need to be kept well watered.
Mass plantings. Border fronts. Edging. Containers. In fall, mix with chrysanthemums, grasses and asters. Colorful leaves make an attractive food garnish.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Watch for cabbageworms, cabbage loopers, flea beetles, caterpillars, thrips, slugs, and aphids. Root maggots may be a problem in some areas. Potential disease problems include leaf spots, blackleg, black rot and yellows.