Ornamental Cabbage, Ornamental Kale (Blue) - Plant
( 4 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: ornamental cabbage
Bloom time: Rarely flowers
Height: 1.00 to 1.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
These plants can be grown indoors in a large pot. However, the length of time that they will last in the home will vary, depending on the temperature. A brightly lighted, cool room, is the best location. Kale and Ornamental cabbage plants prefer cool weather. Although Kale plants may be set out in the spring and allowed to grow through the summer, the best time to plant them is in the early fall.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: below 60° F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Although Kale and Ornamental Cabbage seeds can be sown indoors at any time of the year, without cool temperatures the plants won t attain much color.
- For starting seeds indoors, I recommend that they be sown directly into a large 6-8 inch pot, to avoid the problems associated with transplanting.
Mass plantings. Border fronts. Edging. Containers. In fall, mix with chrysanthemums, grasses and asters. Colorful leaves make an attractive food garnish.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Watch for cabbageworms, cabbage loopers, flea beetles, caterpillars, thrips, slugs, and aphids. Root maggots may be a problem in some areas. Potential disease problems include leaf spots, blackleg, black rot and yellows.