Origanum dictamnus - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: dittany of Crete
Color: Pink to purple
Bloom time: June to August
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Historically ancient, dittany of Crete plants have been around since Minoan times and utilized for everything from a cosmetic hair and skin treatment to a medicinal salve or tea for digestive problems, healing of wounds, easing childbirth and rheumatism and even to cure snake bites.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Dittany of Crete can be grown in USDA growing zones 7 to 11 in full sun exposure.
- The plant can be propagated by seed in the early spring or by division in spring or fall.
- Seed germination takes about two weeks in a greenhouse.
- Plant the herb outside in early summer in containers such as hanging baskets, rockeries, or even as a green roof.
Herb gardens. Edging. Borders. Effective in window boxes, hanging baskets or containers.
- used as a traditional medicine since antiquity
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.