Neer Brahmi, Baby's Tears - Plant
( 280 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Brahmi, Jalnaveri, Jalanimba, Sambrani chettu, thyme-leaved gratiola, Bacopa, Babies tear, Bacopa monnieri, Hespestis monniera, Nirbrahmi, Indian Pennywort and water hyssop
Color: Pale yellow
Bloom time: June
Height: 50.00 to 70.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The vining varieties require a support structure as some can get 15 feet tall. All plants prefer sun to light shade sites with well-draining and moderately fertile soil. Install the plant in the ground at the same level it was growing in the nursery pot. Most plants are grafted onto the common rootstock because of its superior hardiness.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 33- 42 Degree c
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Deadhead religiously and keep beds clean.
- Every leaf has a growth bud, so removing old flower blossoms encourages the plant to make more flowers instead of using the energy to make seeds.
- Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects.
Shade, lawn tree or street tree. Prune for use as hedge or screen. From a landscape standpoint, many consider this species to be the best of the lindens.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Verticillium wilt is infrequent, but can be fatal. Powdery mildew, leaf spots and canker may occur. Insect visitors include borers, scale, leaf miner, lace bugs, caterpillars, aphids and Japanese beetles. Spider mites can be troublesome, particularly in hot, dry periods.