Menyanthes trifoliata - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: bog bean
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 0.75 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
When growing bog bean it is best to use plants form a garden center or from divided plants. Purchased Menyanthes can be planted in either spring or autumn, whereas propagated bog bean should be planted in the spring.
Members of Menyanthes can grow in sunny or partially shaded areas but they must have wet soil. The soil should also be peaty and acidic in nature.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- When looking after bog beans, it is very important to supply enough water to keep the soil very wet at all times.
- Additionally dead heading plants is necessary, this may help to prevent spreading and may create additional blooms.
Transitional plant for water gardens and ponds. Bog gardens.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. This plant can spread aggressively when not restrained by container plantings.