Marshmellow - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Malvales
Color: pink or purple.
Bloom time: Aug to October.
Height: height of 3-4 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
In moist soil under full sun, marsh mallow is a hardy plant that grows easily from seeds, cuttings, or root divisions. Seeds should be planted in spring (germination in 2-3 weeks), root divisions in autumn. Thin them to 1-2 foot spacing.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 60 to 65°F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Hollyhock, Marsh Mallow and other Althaea members are easy to take care of as long as they are well spaced, they requires regular watering in the summer and should be staked.
- A second bloom is possible if flowers are removed prior to setting seed.
They can be grown in either full sunlight or in partially shaded conditions and bloom with pale pink or white flowers from the middle if summer and through the start of autumn. Ideally the soil will be of a pH ranging from 6 to 7.5.
- Marshmallow leaf and root are used for pain and swelling (inflammation) of the mucous membranes that line the respiratory tract.
- They are also used for dry cough, inflammation of the lining of the stomach, diarrhea, stomach ulcers, constipation, urinary tract inflammation, and stones in the urinary tract.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
The plant is used for ornamental purpose