Madagascar Almond, Mini Badam, Terminalia mantaly - Plant
( 29 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Terminalia Cattapa,Almond
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 75.00 to 90.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
There are two main varieties of almond: sweet and bitter. The most common almond is the sweet almond, which is eaten like a nut, although it is actually the seed of the almond tree. Almond oil and almond meal are typically sourced from sweet almonds. California alone grows 25 types of almonds, with other notable types coming from Spain and Greece.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 55 degrees F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Almonds mostly grow in Mediterranean climates located between 28 and 48 degrees north latitude and between 20 and 40 degrees south latitude.
- Southwestern Asia is the native region of the almond tree, but about 80 percent of the world s almond supply comes from California.
Where winter hardy, prime use is shade tree or street tree. Handsome ornamental tree. Windbreak. Excellent selection for seasides or ocean beaches. Trees are a commercial source of timber and edible nuts.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Leaf spot may occur. Thrips.