Mad-Dog Skullcap - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Scutellaria lateriflora
Color: blue to pink
Bloom time: July Aug Sept.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Loosen the soil to a depth of 12 to 15 inches. The deep planting encourages the developing stem to send out roots to help stabilize the plant and perhaps eliminate the need for staking. Also, deep planting keeps plant bulbs cool when temperatures soar.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 65° C. to
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Before winter, add 4 to 6 inches of mulch, simply to delay the ground freeze and allow the roots to keep growing.
- Leave the mulch until spring once the last hard frost has passed.
The preference is light shade to full sun, wet to moist conditions, and soil with abundant organic matter. Shallow rocky or gravelly soil is tolerated if it retains moisture during dry spells.
- Learn about the uses and potential benefits of Scullcap including dosage .
- Scullcap also is known as skullcap, helmetflower, hoodwort, and mad-dog weed.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use,