Liriodendron, Tulip Tree, Tulip Poplar - Plant
( 57 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Liriodendron tulipifera
Color: Yellow with orange
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 60.00 to 90.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Liriodendron tulipifera—known as the tulip tree, American tulip tree, tuliptree, tulip poplar, whitewood, fiddle-tree, and yellow poplar—is the Western Hemisphere representative of the two-species genus Liriodendron, and the tallest eastern hardwood. ... The tulip tree is the state tree of Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 45 degrees
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Caring for a tulip tree is relatively easy.
- Fertilize in early spring and watch for pests and disease.
- Stake young trees early on and train to one straight leader.
- Due to the rapid growth of this tree, pruning is essential.
- It poses a competitive challenge to other trees in the nearby area and the brittle branches pose a possible hazard to passersby.
Very large shade or lawn tree for large landscapes. Generally not recommended as a street tree.
- tonic and heart
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.