Linaria Notrhern - Seeds
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
In warmer areas, the blooms fade come hot weather. Shear them back by about half. If the weather isn t too hot, they may rebloom in fall.
Toadflax grows well in the ground, but also try it in containers, especially with pansies, bulbs, and other early-season stars.
Common name: toadflax, yellow toadflax, or butter-and-eggs
Color: Blue, Orange, Pink, Red, White
Bloom time: Fall Bloom, Spring Bloom, Summer Bloom
Height: Under 6 inches to 3 feet
Difficulty level: Easy
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Part Sun, Sun
Soil: Well-draining soil that has average fertility.
Water: Drought Tolerant, Average Water
- Cultivation Grow in moderately fertile, light, well-drained soil; sandy soil is ideal.
- Full sun essential Propagation Propagate by seed in pots in a cold frame in early spring; self-seeds true if isolated from other forms of the species.
- Propagate by division or softwood cuttings in spring Suggested planting locations and garden types Flower borders and beds Wall-side Borders Cottage & Informal Garden Gravel Garden Mediterranean Climate Plants.
- How to care Pruning After flowering, plants can be cut back to prevent self-seeding Pests May be attacked by aphids Diseases May be affected by powdery mildews