Leather Woodfern - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Dryopteris marginalis
Bloom time: Non-flowering
Height: 1.50 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Easily grown in average, medium, well-drained soil in part shade to full shade. Prefers moist, rich, humusy, acidic soils with protection from wind.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 55 degrees-65
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Gather the spores from the mature fronds.
- Remove the frond from the plant and place it in a paper bag with the spore side down.
- Dry the frond for up to two weeks in a warm, dry location.
Sterilize a large salt shaker by rinsing it in a bleach solution of one part bleach to nine parts water.
- Allow to dry completely.
- Remove the hapu u frond from the paper bag, tapping it lightly to shake off any remaining spores.
- Pour the spores, dust and dried bits of frond into the sterilized salt shaker.
Grow in shady areas of the woodland, rock, native plant or wild garden. Mixes well with spring wildflowers, purple-leafed heucheras and hostas. Excellent as a specimen or in groups.
- Dryopteris marginalis
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.