LeadWort - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Ceratostigma plumbaginoides
Bloom time: July to September
Height: 0.75 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Position in a full sun / dappled sun location and remember to water moderately. Use Zone 8 - Zone 11 as your guideline for the appropriate climate for this plant. Keep in mind when planting that Cape Leadwort is thought of as hardy, so this plant will survive close to or on freezing temperatures.
These estimates for how long Cape Leadwort takes to sprout, grow and harvest are from real observations from real gardeners, right around the world.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Blue plumbago (Plumbago auriculata) is an evergreen shrub that is native to South Africa, but grows in U.
- Department of Agriculture plant hardiness zones 8 through 11.
- With long, thin stems and pale blue flowers, it’s prized as a shrub, climber, potted plant and groundcover.
Blue plumbago is relatively easy to grow, and blooms all year in climates with mild winters.
- Although this shrub has few special needs, it does have specific requirements for ideal growth.
ground cover, plumbago would probably be as extensively planted as vinca, pachysandra or English ivy, except for the fact that it lacks their evergreen foliage.
- Chitrak is used in treating intestinal troubles, dysentery, leucoderma, inflammation, piles, bronchitis, itching, diseases of the liver, and consumption.
- The leaves of this herb work well for treating laryngitis, rheumatism, diseases of the spleen, ring worm, scabies, and it acts as an aphrodisiac.
A tincture of the root bark is used as an anti-periodic.
- Chitrak root helps improve digestion and it stimulates the appetite.
- Chitrak root is also an acro-narcotic poison that can cause an abortion.
- Late, long-flowering plant serves as excellent ground cover for sunny to partly shaded areas in the landscape.
- A good plant for interplanting with spring bulbs because foliage emerges late as the bulb foliage is dying back.
please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.