Labdanum - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Cistus ladanifer
Bloom time: August
Height: 4-5 feet.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Cistus ladanifer is a species of flowering plant in the family Cistaceae. It is native to the western Mediterranean region. Common names include gum rockrose, laudanum, labdanum, common gum cistus, and brown-eyed rockrose. It is a shrub growing 1–2.5 m (3 ft 3 in–8 ft 2 in) tall and wide.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 24 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- An accurate soil test will tell you where your pH currently stands.
- Acidic (sour) soil is counteracted by applying finely ground limestone, and alkaline (sweet) soil is treated with ground sulfur.
- If you order roses from a mail-order company, order early, in January or February (March at the latest).
- They are usually shipped in the spring as bare roots when plants are fully dormant, well before they have leafed out
Phylogenetic and divergence dating methods found that C. ladanifer diverged during the Pleistocene, long after the opening of the Strait of Gibraltar around 5 mya, which supports a hypothesis of dispersal for this species. Although its seeds fall close to the maternal plant, C. ladanifer may have successfully dispersed due to its preference for disturbed habitats.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
no serious & insects diease problems