Kuchla - Plant
( 34 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Strychnos nuxvomica.
Color: pale green
Bloom time: cold season
Height: 10-12 m
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The fruits are small berry of a size of small orange, brownish yellow in colour, contain a large amount of gelatinuous pulp in which 1 to 5 seeds are. embeded. The seeds are disclike, 4-5 mm thick and irregularly curved. Very bitter in taste.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Weeding should be done after two months of planting and whenever required.
- As the plants grow tall then no regular weeding is required.
Seed is the most used part of this herb. Rarely, root bark is also used. It should be purified before using for medicinal purposes.
- Taking nux vomica for more than a week, or in high amounts of 30 mg or more, can cause severe side effects like restlessness, dizziness, back stiffness, spasms of jaw and neck, convulsions, seizures, wheezing, breathing problems, liver failure and deat
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use