Kokum, Ratamba ( Grown through seeds ) - Plant
( 114 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Garcinia indica
Bloom time: November-February.
Height: 0.5 to 3ft.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Garcinia Cambogia has lately grabbed the attention of many health enthusiasts and now when the fruit extract is available under various brand names, you might be thinking whether you can grow it of your own. Definitely it’s possible and all you need is lot of determination and little care. If you are from India or Southeast Asia then the natural climate prevailing at your place would support the growth of Garcinia Cambogia but if you are placed at some other region then you have to follow some simple care tips to grow this fabulous fruit in your courtyard.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 36 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The regular garden soil is not recommended for Garcinia Cambogia, as this soil is more prone to diseases and weeds.
- The tree is adapted to Asian environments and if you plant it in garden soil then there are chances that it dies immature.
- You can make a special potting mixture for this plant by mixing organic compost and garden soil in one is to one proportion.
The organic compost would be required periodically even after the tree reaches its full grown stage as this will increase the fruit yield of the tree.
- This mixture is somewhat same as the soil mixture you see in the rainforests and hence favourable to the growth of Garcinia Cambogia.
The proper care taken during initial growth phase would turn out to be great growth booster throughout. Well-maintained saplings turn into healthy trees and eventually give good yield. Don’t forget this is your future and you cannot take shortcuts in shaping your future for sure.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
no serious & insects disease problems.