Kapoor Tulsi, Ocimum sanctum, Holy basil - Plant
( 551 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Ocimum tenuiflorum,Ocimum sanctum, holy basil, or tulasi
Color: purple colored
Bloom time: august
Height: 0.5 to 3ft.
Difficulty level: asy to grow
Planting & Care
this cultivar has more purple in the leaves, creating a dense bush that may be brought indoors for overwintering. Amrita has a lighter aroma than many varieties (less eugenol), and it tests very high for the antianxiety compound, rosmarinic acid. Seed originally from AMMA’s ashram in India.
Drinking tulsi tea in the morning is a fantastic way to help you cope with the stresses that may arise during the day, whether environmental or internal. OM SHANTI OM
Sunlight: Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
- It is important to pinch tops of Tulasi plant when they are forming four or six pairs of leaves, this will make the plant grow bushier.
- Even the flower buds need to be removed when they appear.
- It grows more lush and full when seed production is prevented.
It is also important to remove the faded, wilted or discolored leaves to encourage the growth of new foliage.
- Regular removal of old leaves and flower buds keep the plant healthy.
Tulsi has antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, immune-stimulating and adaptogenic (stress removal) properties. It supports body’s natural defenses against germs, stress and disorders of various kinds.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.