Jimson Weed - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: deadly nightshade
Color: purplish or white
Bloom time: June to September
Height: 3.00 to 4.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Prepare a suitable germinating medium and flat or bots with adequate drain holes, Use sterile, clean containers to prevent the spread of disease and a well-drained medium that could contain a mixture of sphagnum peat moss, perlite or vermiculite and sand.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 47°F ( 8°C). 47°F ( 8°C). 47°F ( 8°C). 47°F ( 8°C). 47°F ( 8°C). 47°F ( 8°C). 47°F ( 8°C). 47°F ( 8°C).47°F ( 8°C). 47°F ( 8°C). 47°F ( 8°C). 47°F ( 8°C). 47°F ( 8°C). 47°F ( 8°C). 47°F ( 8°C).
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Sow the datura seeds across the surface of the germinating medium and sprinkle 1/8 inch of germinating medium over the seeds.
- Thoroughly mist the seeds and medium.
Although this plant is commercially grown for production of medical products, it is poisonous in all of its parts to humans and should never be planted in home landscapes. Arguably it should only be grown in controlled situations for commercial drug production, research, or teaching.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.