Ivory cane palm - Plant
( 4 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Ivory cane palm
Height: About 12 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy to grow.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Filtered or shade; doesn t like hot dry sun.
Soil: Rich (high in organics and nutrients), well-drained.
Water: Keep the soil moist.
Temprature: 28-30 degrees, C.
Fertilizer: Any "Palm Special" Formula Fertiliser would be fine, along with occasional Mg & Mn Sulfate soil "drenches".
- Try and keep your new Pinanga out of directly windward locations, as this is primarily an under-storey rainforest palm!
- Gorgeous, emerald green, foliage will help create a lush, tropical style garden.
- Great as an indoor plant, patio, pot plant or as a feature plant, this palm can make a bold statement in any garden.