Iris versicolor - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: blue flag
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 2.00 to 2.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Water your Virginia irises often from spring until fall to keep the soil slightly moist, especially if they are growing in full sun. In partly sunny or shady locations, you can allow the soil to dry out slightly between waterings.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Temprature: 22 degree
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Prune the foliage only after your Virginia iris starts yellow and fade.
- Otherwise, leave the plants be so they can convert sunlight into energy, which is stored in their rhizomes.
Best grouped in sunny areas of ponds or water gardens. Also may be grown in moist border areas.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Susceptible to a number of insect pests including aphids, iris borer and iris thrips. Susceptible to a number of diseases including various rots and viruses.
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/ http://www.flowersofindia.net/ http://homeguides.sfgate.com/