Hypericum perforatum - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: St. John s wort
Color: Brown, Purple, Red, White
Bloom time: June to August
Height: 1.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Depending on the individual species, St. John s Wort may survive in USDA hardiness zones from 3-10.St. John s Wort should be grown in a spot where they will receive full sun or partial to light shade.Plant them in average to fertile, well draining garden soil.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soils
Temprature: 24 degrees C
Fertilizer: apply any organic fertilizer
- Hypericum grows well from seed sown in sunny, well-drained soil that has a pH between 5.
- 5 and 7.
- If the soil has a pH below 5.
- 5, you can add lime, or, if the pH is above 7, peat moss helps to improve the pH balance.
- The seeds should be scattered over the soil and then covered with a light layer of soil.
The soil should remain moist, but not overly wet as this could cause rotting, during the germination period of three weeks to three months.
- The weakest Hypericum seedlings should be removed as should any weeds that spring up.
Easily grown in medium moisture
- Aromatic, astringent, resolvent, expectorant and nervine.
- Used in all pulmonary complaints, bladder troubles, in suppression of urine, dysentery, worms, diarrhoea, hysteria and nervous depression, haemoptysis and other haemorrhages and jaundice.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.