Hybrid Lotus ( White) - Plant
( 13 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 bulbs each of
- Gladiolus bulbs
- Rajanigandha bulbs
- Zephyranthes bulbs
*Offer valid till stock last.
*Use coupon : NLGRZB
Lotus is a beautiful aquatic plant for India home gardens. Flowers twice a year. Is available in shallow planter.
Planting & Care
Spent lotus flower heads form unusual, attractive seed cones filled with large brown seeds with hard seed coats. Collect the seeds when the cones have dried, but don t wait too long or the wind will shake the seeds out of the cones. File the hard seeds slightly to expose the white inside, but don t damage the seed or it won t be able to sprout.
Another way to deal with the hard seed coat for better germination is by soaking the seeds in warm water for a couple of days, then removing the outer seed coat.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 80 degree Fahrenheit
- Your lotus will do best in good quality soil, though they will grow in pure sand or gravel.
- Some garden centers sell water plant potting mix.
- Gravel at the bottom of your pot will help sink the planting container and one-inch gravel at the top will keep foraging koi out.
- Be sure your pot or soil has no insecticide/herbicide residues.
Growing Lotus plants is believed sacred in India and other Asian countries as it is believed that proper positioning Lotus plants brings prosperity, peace and sereneness to the house.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep outdoor and in terrac area.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.