Hog Weed - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: giant hogweed
Bloom time: June to July
Height: 8.00 to 15.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Allow stems and roots to dry out thoroughly before disposing of them. Call your municipality to find out if bags containing Giant hogweed can be sent to your local municipal landfill site. In the event of any direct exposure/contact to this plant; If you get sap on your skin wash the area well with soap and water.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Plants can rapidly colonize areas through self-seeding (wind and water).
- To help prevent self-seeding, remove and destroy the spent inflorescences of existing plants with care (see below) before seed matures.
- Culinary Uses of Common Hogweed.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
No serious insect or disease problems